Thursday, May 5, 2011

Life

Hi all so sorry for the 2 1/2 week sobatical:) that I took following my cries for prayer and support. First off THANK YOU again from the bottom of my heart for pouring out love, encouragement and prayers to me! Truly amazing!

So I've been in this sort of funny place of wondering what to blog about. I have logged on at least a half dozen time to sit, write and update but something has been stopping me and I think a part of it is that I wish that I had this amazing post about; It is finished! it is over, this season that God had me in is now healed and I'm moving on.... but honestly I'm still in it. It's still storming and I'm still in the midst of having good days & bad. Some days I sit feeling a bit lost from one day to the next because once one rain stops another begins. I get so used to one storm and then another one comes and I don't exactly know which way is up; does that make sense? I have learned so many incredible lessons through this season of life and the top one continues to be I am forever changed and will forever be authentic & real. Regardless of what season; I am a broken woman, I am not perfect, I struggle with wanting to be thinner, I struggle with coveting what other people have, I struggle with comparing; especially as a mommy! But I tell ya it is absolutely 100% awe inspiring and awesome to watch God grow me through such things. I have never felt so scared and so empowered in the same breathe as I have through certain storms in this season. I have never felt so lonely and so loved at the same time. And I have never felt so false and so authentic all at the same time; thank you LORD! for NEVER waivering and never leaving.

Right now life is a day to day journey of loving myself for who God created me to be and where God has me. It has been an amazing journey that through my vulnerability and transparency that God had been challenging me with he showed me such a truly pure and beautiful picture of what the body of Christ is supposed to look like this side of heaven and a day to day journey of relying on his promises for his will and his purpose in my life and my family! So folks that's pretty much where I am..... I promise not to go MIA for 2 weeks again but regardless thanks for giving me some grace and continuing to care what I have to say and care where I am. Thank you so much for praying!

1 comment:

The Wallace Clan said...

You might be broken, but I have never seen you be so strong. I love you very much, friend.