Monday, May 16, 2011

Pictures of birthday week so far (explanation below)

Enjoying the museum




Red Robin birthday lunch!



Look what mommy & daddy got me for my 2nd birthday!!








decorating cookies for all my friends to take home at my birthday party!






So proud of my work!!







I might have eaten some while decorating!:)






Finally I get to blow out a candle & eat a cupcake!!






Grandma & Grandpa bought me a chuggington sticker book!!














Morning of my birthday party; feeling much better but not great so grandparents came over to give me hugs & of course more gifts! Still in my pj's and finally breaking my fever:(!!



Unwrapping more gifts of course...






coolest bubble maker EVER (Thank you Haas's)


I don't care how sick I am I have to see how this works!:)






I am never leaving this tent!!













Pictures from my actual birthday coming soon!!

No comments: