Monday, May 9, 2011

Yay Mothers Day!

I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC mothers day! I felt loved, appreciated and honored. My Mom, Dad, Emma Grace & I went to church (which PS was seriously fabulous and just amazing as always:) and then my dad treated us ladies to brunch at a fab hotel. We came home and my mom and I got each other flowers and planting stuff (great minds think alike I suppose:) so we spent the afternoon after Emma's nap planting as grandma, mom and daughter, IT WAS AWESOME! To me it was exactly what I wanted and needed!.... where was Chris you ask:)?? Well that's another amazing and fabulous thing that happened. Two of his closest friends who ROCK; you know who you are;) flew in from So Cal & Germany of all places! and whisked him away to a much needed weekend away to reconnect with each other, with the Lord and just be able to speak into each others lives.... and watch sports and of course play settlers!! but I'm sure there was some talking & praying at some point;). So when I say the Garcia's are being shown the most beautiful & perfect & most amazing picture of the body of Christ I'm not joking!!! God is SO good and SO faithful!

So I'm sure you're thinking "huh? 3 guys, wedding rings, having bkfst on mothers day morning together no sign of their wives anywhere???LOL!! Chris did say they were getting some pretty funky looks:)LOL!!!


And to my dear Katie & Louise I have no words to describe my thankfulness for your sacrifice of your husbands on such an important weekend as mothers day, without your selflessness, sacrifice and willingness to be alone with all those kiddos this weekend would not have happened; BLESS YOU!!!! from the bottom of my heart...

1 comment:

kristin said...

So happy to hear that you had a good day yesterday. I will find you tomorrow. love you!