Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Party!... Finally!

Well it was a successful "do over" birthday party for my gorgeous baby girl! We ended up doing it this morning; sort of like a glorified playdate:). Honestly it ended up being fantastic. We actually had a better turnout than we would have had Saturday morning, crazy how God works things out just perfectly. Anyway here are some pictures from our birthday party this morning for Emma Grace! She had a fantastic time and she's actually just waking up so I have to run but hopefully you'll enjoy!


It was ALL things train "choo choo" this year!

(ps try finding pink train stuff; yikes!!:)

Her new favorite color is yellow (Lolo as she calls it:) and I think it's becuase she likes to say it! So it was great that we happened to have this yellow tutu already; worked out perfect!! yay:)













Eyeing the cake....

I could just tell she wanted to stick her little fingers in it:)!


Busted:):)!!LOL


Found amazingly cute pink train stuff on etsy!


Cutest pink train cake ever:)!!





Rmbr those cookies she was decorating for all her friends....

Well everyone left with one:)!












2 comments:

OCS said...

Wow! Look at that cake?! Everything was so well planned and thought out, I love it. She's got a GREAT momma!

Adam Sarah Parker said...

It was so great thank you for inviting us. Parker took a 3 hr nap, must have been all that Little Mermaid. LOL!