SO here is how the 6 month photoshoot went...LOL!!
Mommy: Emma don't touch the sign
Emma: But I want to
Mommy: PLEASE don't touch the sign
Emma: But I have to; I can't stand it
Emma: But I have to; I can't stand it
Mommy: hysterical, uncontrollable laughter because
gone are the days of just propping her up with a cute little sign
Emma: I have to have it! I can't take my eyes off it:)!
Mommy: Waving the white flag in defeat!






I gave up on the sign and just took one of her and then one of the sign (and even then you can see her little hand trying to take the sign; she LOVED that thing.... LOLOLOL!!!!!!!:)
4 comments:
SO Stinkin' cute! Has it been 6 months already?!
Hahaha - I remember trying to do that same exact thing, but for my Mom's birthday, and a sign saying, "Happy Birthday Gramma!" Luckily, my husband's a graphic designer and put in the sign later... :)
I know right... 6 whole months! We can't believe it either... Oh gosh you should have heard me I was laughing so loud; it was hysterical. I would try to sneak it in and she was IN LOVE with that piece of paper:)LOL....
That's too funny, see now that's a great idea; photoshopping it in:):)
She is the. cutest. thing. :)
I cant wait for next months picture!
Post a Comment