Friday, November 20, 2009

Sitting up & Teeth?!

So it is not possible that my baby can sit up?? BUT it's true, she is sitting up like a champ and having fun toppling over. She's not quite rolling over yet but I'm not in any hurry:)...AND...
has 2 TEETH!!!!! Not my baby:(
Actually it's been so fun, she did amazing with the teeth coming in we actually didn't even know until I felt them. She was a little fussy a couple of days before but not to bad. Anyway this isn't the clearest picture but one of the only ones that you can see her teeth (bottom middle) CRAZY!!
PS that is her first try at butternut squash; she lOVED it:)!
Oh and for those of you keeping track I obviously returned the $10 squash and found a much more reasonable one that made "20" 2 oz servings.



1 comment:

Adam Sarah Parker said...

I LOVE the picture of her sitting up and the bow in her hair!! Oh so cute!!