I second that!But, would also like to say... Wow Chris, look at that baby face! Did you forge papers to get into the Army in the first place?! :)
I LOVE that picture! I remember the story behind it, too. ;)
Thanks Chris for serving our country!Yea USA!
Sharri; seriously, right?! He looks like a baby, but then again so did I. He was 23 in this picture, crazy!! I know such a great story, I LOVE this picture!I am always so proud of him when I think about his heart for this country and how he was able to serve in the army.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I second that!
But, would also like to say... Wow Chris, look at that baby face! Did you forge papers to get into the Army in the first place?! :)
I LOVE that picture! I remember the story behind it, too. ;)
Thanks Chris for serving our country!
Yea USA!
Sharri; seriously, right?! He looks like a baby, but then again so did I. He was 23 in this picture, crazy!!
I know such a great story, I LOVE this picture!
I am always so proud of him when I think about his heart for this country and how he was able to serve in the army.
Post a Comment